Kanpur, Oct 20 (UNI) A major fire broke out at the Ramleela during fireworks celebration for ‘Ravan Dahan’ in Parade area here in the city on late Friday night.
MP Singh, Fire Officer, said here on Saturday that there was a sudden fire on the stage after Ravan effigy was burnt.
”Two fire tenders were present at the spot which doused it immediately,” he added.
According to the reports ,the fire broke out in the pandal during fireworks at Parade ground.
Officials said that none was injured in the incident.